On a less depressing note...

Category: By Felicity
Summer. Have been waiting for 9 months for this; its the only time when I'm not tired, when I'm excited for life, and I get to wear all the clothes that look good on me. Camping at Assateague Island with the boy with weekend, relaxation the weekend after, Wildwood for 4th of July, then off to San Antonio for a conference. The night after I come back, the band, sans male-singer, will be performing at Willie's company event. We're doing Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry and 7 Nation Army by the White Stripes. This time, I get to sing [HURRAY!!]. We'll have like 3 days to practice because Sid doesn't come back til late June, and I'll be gone almost every single weekend. Then I'm off to Lake Anna for Camping with friends, and then I'm off to Waz's wedding at the end of July. August seems pretty empty so far, although I'm pretty sure a trip to Ocean City or 2 is in the works. This summer will officially be the most jam-packed summer to date for me so far, and I just can't wait to enjoy every second of it.

I was spoiled when I was in Taiwan. The entire month of not doing anything, just enjoying my time with my family and eating good food. Then I had to come back to the daily grind. I know it doesn't sound like it, but I do like my job. I just miss long, extended vacations and short work days.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?